Skip to main content

Fun With Photoshop: NCAA School Colors Edition

I got bored and I have a free trial of Photoshop on my computer so I thought I'd play around with it a bit.

Since NCAA season is over, I decided to make some edits of school leotards. Mostly, I took pictures and I manipulated the colors to be the school colors of some top gymnastics schools.
I discovered that most of them all have pretty much the same school colors. So much for originality.

Brenna Dowell has committed to the University of Oklahoma so I colored her leotard OU colors.


 For funsies, I decided that Ksenia Afanasyeva could be a Florida Gator. Maybe she'd enjoy the sunshine.

Since Aliya Mustafina wore an X-Men leotard to the Universiade all-around competition, I decided that a. she likes Hugh Jackman who played Wolverine on the silver screen (who doesn't, he's hot) and b. she should be a Michigan Wolverine. Go Blue.
The University of Alabama Crimson tide has a leotard just like the one Aliya wore during the beam final in Antwerp. Slap a giant crystal "A" on her chest and she could be Kim Jacobs who won the all-around title at NCAA's a couple of weeks ago.


Or maybe she could be an LSU Tiger in deep purple.


My half assed attempt to make Sam's leo UCLA navy blue.

Grishy sporting some gold and purple. 

Rheagan Courville sporting some different color stripes.

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  Cheap Gym Leotards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elise Ray Officially Named Washington Head Coach

Elise Ray, 2000 Olympic Bronze Medalist,  US National Champion, NCAA champion, has been named the head coach at the University of Washington's gymnastics program, following the retirement of longtime head coach, Joanne Bowers.

Peyton Ernst Transfers to Alabama

 Peyton Ernst announced that she's transferred to the University of Alabama to complete her education and to continue her college gymnastics career.

Kyla Ross Out of Worlds Selection

Kyla Ross has ended her bid for a  spot on a third world championship team and withdrawn from worlds selection camp for the world championships in Glasgow, Great Britain. USA Gymnastics released a statement earlier today confirming Kyla's withdrawal from the selection camp, which starts Oct. 6th.